I'll do the latter two first before discussing Alcon/Zombiecon!
-------MONTRÉAL COMIC CON-------
Is this weekend!!
Despite still being semi-ill, and quite knackered from Alcon, Jenn and I are flying on over to Canada on Friday to attend the convention We will be doing two panels, one on Saturday as just the two of us, and one on Sunday with fellow cosplay guest Lilyxandra.
Saturday- 11am, Mezzanine 3
Sunday - 12 noon, Mezzanine 1
Outside of the panels, we'll also be helping to judge the masquerade, and generally hanging around with anyone who wants to come and have a chat with us! We look forward to seeing some of you there
Convention website: [link]
In light of the recent revival of the My Little Pony fandom, it seems Fushicon have managed to get a MLP voice actor to attend!
This is going to REALLY be Zombiecon. I kid you not. Zombie survival nerf gun war will be occuring as an official event at Fushicon. Words cannot describe my excite. In general, this looks to be a REALLY good convention, with some really unique events going on at it. As the last con of the year, it's well worth considering. I don't see a bunch of my friends outside of conventions very often, so it's nice to think I'll see them once more before next Kita.
GO TO FUSHICON.
Convention website: [link]
I can't put into full, comprehensible words how much fun was had. Instead, I shall take the same route as some of my companions and bulletpoint my love.
- Trolling Nick/Becki on Thursday by showing her Jenn's secret cosplay: Keith
- Getting married to Zoey/Laura as Ellis, with Nick/Becki as my best man, and ceremony held by Keith/Jenn
- The awesome Late Night Panel that seemed to go on forever
- Ending the Late Night Panel by singing Bohemian Rhapsody
- Coming down on Friday to a small army of zombies
- Anais being Photography Director Bitch Supreme and getting some utterly mindblowing pics
- Jenn finally showing the masses how much of a moody moo she can be when she's directing
- Conor almost choking on his beard
- Dani looking miserable yet AMAZING in a beard
- Me getting the pleasure of ripping off Dani's amazing beard >8D
- Slapping Nick's/Becki's ass with my hand covered in blood
- Turning around to see Nick B. half-way up a lamppost, dressed as a hunter.
- Awesome filming session was awesome
- Panels went really well, and thanks to people who came to them!
- Twinfools warning us all of the dangers of people with no nipples....
- Trolling Twin and Nova at their panel... and being trolled by them in return at our own.
- Our friend Vincent, debuting himself at the con fabulously by entering the charity auction as The Old Spice Guy.
- Dani freaking out and flipping chairs on the final night because the damn DJ kept repeatedly muting the music every three minutes, expecting people to sing along.
- Stroking Squishy's hair every time I saw him
- Attacking Eirik's neck, because I can >8D
- "THIS IS MY INSIDE VOICE"
- "The slide... waits for no man."
- You know something's wrong when you'd rather be at a park than at the bar.
- Trolling Nick/Becki all weekend as Keith and Ellis
- Tattooing Nick/Becki >8D
- Ellis becoming OMFG BFF'S I'M COOL TOO, RIGHT?! with Francis
- Gary (soon nicknamed Dave) bringing pizza for all!
- My donation to the Charity Auction selling for £125
- Charlotte winning the talent contest
There's more... but I really have to get back to work. All in all, it was a rather darned good convention
Thanks to ~Ariyaunna for the avatars!
Click here for the Parlé Productions Facebook page!
Events I'm Attending
2nd - 5th Feb = SFX Weekender, UK
13th - 15th Apr = Kitacon, UK
26th - 27th May = MCM Expo, UK
15th - 17th Jun = Metrocon, FL, USA
Member of Parlé Productions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved
and you leave this world knowing the same,
then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."
- Michael Jackson -